Filled Nylon 11
- Carbon fiber filled; melt mixed black nylon 11 with low density, good dimensional stability and a very high tensile modulus and HDT.
- This is the first commercially available filled nylon 11 powder.
- Produces parts with very high elongation to break compared to Carbon Fiber filled PA 12.
- PA 601-CF (nylon 12) has a 3.6% elongation to break versus PA 802-CF BLK (nylon 11) which as a 17.0% elongation to break.
- Engineered for excellent mechanical properties, part definition and surface finish.
- Stabilized against thermal degradation resulting in little or no scrap material, with typical virgin refresh rates from 15 to 25%.
- Good temperature control is required to process this material.